Do you have an affinity for programming, dynamic content, relational databases, and data processes, and are you eager to further develop in these areas? Would you enjoy devising creative email campaigns for top brands? If so, read on to discover if our Traineeship for Campaign Developer is the right fit for you!
100procent is a young yet highly experienced marketing automation agency that has built a remarkably respectable client list, including ABN Amro, Odido, Carglass, Just Eat Takeaway, UNICEF, and many others. We are a close-knit team of about 50 colleagues. We wrap up each week with a Friday afternoon happy hour and regularly organize fun outings or special activities!
Traineeship Campaign Developer at 100procent
As a trainee, you will undergo a 7-month (32 hours/week) training program at 100procent to become a Junior Campaign Developer. You’ll start with a training course where we’ll teach you all the ins and outs of the profession. So, no prior experience with marketing automation is required, but an affinity for technology and the ambition to specialize in marketing automation is necessary.
During the traineeship, we’ll teach you everything about marketing automation, and you’ll obtain multiple certificates for various software. After a crash course in email marketing, you’ll immediately start contributing to our 100%Studio, where you’ll brainstorm the coolest campaigns for our clients. Upon successfully completing the training program, you’ll begin your role as a Junior Campaign Developer.
Campaign Developer at 100procent
As a Campaign Developer, you’ll have the freedom and responsibility to technically implement the conceived omnichannel campaigns, advising Marketing Automation Specialists on techniques like database structure and campaign possibilities. Additionally, you’ll build super cool emails in HTML & CSS!
You’ll independently execute campaigns for our clients and optimize them. Every day is different, from independently brainstorming omnichannel campaigns and developing them to building emails in HTML & CSS and accompanying clients for advice. At 100procent, you’ll find a lot of variety in client types and different markets.
The 100procent approach is a bit different from many other agencies. We work without project or account managers, and the Marketing Automation Specialist is the first point of contact for clients. As a Campaign Developer, you’ll be involved in projects from the beginning. Together, we surprise the client and strive for better results. At 100procent, you can rely on an expert agency with creative and technical colleagues. You are proactive and show initiative. We give you the opportunity to make an impact on the business and your development.
What we’re looking for in a trainee:
- You are eager to learn, creative, and want to specialize in marketing automation & development
- You are proactive and show initiative
- You are available for 32 hours per week
- You are flexible and capable of handling various tasks simultaneously
- You are organizationally strong and work accurately
- You possess analytical skills and think from the possibilities that customer data offers
- You have an interest in translating business questions into a technical setup in campaign software
What we offer:
- An inspiring, rapidly growing environment where you can show that things can be different, and we challenge you to raise the bar with our diverse international clients
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself
- An enthusiastic team of dedicated professionals where everyone can learn from each other
- A salary of €2250 (based on 40 hours) and extra benefits, such as a pension scheme and travel allowance
- 25 vacation days based on fulltime employment
- Laptop and phone provided by the company
- 100procent has a WGA Gap and WIA Excess insurance
- 50% discount on a OneFit Sport subscription via 100procent
- A pleasant working atmosphere, regular outings, Friday afternoon drinks, and a healthy dose of fun!
Information & Application
At 100procent, we strive for a culture of connection based on respect, openness, and authenticity. This is achieved by dedicatedly building and ensuring a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees. This way, we can each day be our authentic selves at work.
If this appeals to you and you are excited about the vacancy, respond directly. Who knows, you might be our new trainee soon.
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com