At 100procent, we are always on the lookout for motivated talent to expand our team, and currently, we are seeking a Program Manager. Do you know how to serve our clients by optimizing the client teams? We are looking for a Program Manager who doesn’t easily lose sight, thrives on multitasking, and is willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
100procent is a young yet highly experienced marketing automation agency that has quickly built a remarkably respectable client list, including ABN Amro, Odido, Just Eat Take Away, Carglass, NRC, Robeco, and many others. We are a close-knit team of about 50 colleagues located in the heart of Rotterdam, next to the central station. Every Friday, we all gather at the office for team sessions, knowledge sharing, a well-catered lunch, and we wrap up the week with a Friday afternoon happy hour. On other days, you can work from home or join us at the office.
Program Manager at 100procent
As a Program Manager, you are commercially and operationally responsible for all clients assigned to you. You seamlessly guide all projects from start to finish. With your experience as a project manager, you lead all team members within client projects. You are daily focused on achieving the predetermined objectives, on time and within budget. But you’re genuinely happy when you exceed expectations and surprise the client. To achieve this, you ensure that you are an accessible resource with an answer to every challenge. You foster a positive atmosphere in your client teams, ensuring a pleasant, smooth collaboration where each team member brings out their best. Your contribution leads to increased employee and customer satisfaction, and you’re naturally thrilled and proud of it!
What we’re looking for in our new colleague:
- Minimum of six years of experience in managing clients and projects
- Previous experience working on the agency side
- Naturally customer-oriented and commercially driven
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong communication skills
- Independent with a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible and capable of handling various tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in scope management and project planning
- Strong organizational skills and precision
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve yourself and colleagues
- Bonus points if you have experience in marketing automation
What we offer:
- Direct permanent contract
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- An inspiring, rapidly growing environment where you can show that things can be different, and we challenge you to raise the bar with our diverse international clients
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself
- An enthusiastic team of dedicated professionals where everyone can learn from each other
- A salary between €3,750 – €5,500 based on 40 hours per week, depending on your education and work experience. With additional benefits, such as a pension scheme, travel allowance, a unique bonus structure, and a generous reimbursement for your home office setup
- 100procent has a WGA Gap and WIA Excess insurance
- Flexible workplaces, working hours, and part-time possibilities
- 50% discount on a OneFit Sport subscription via 100procent
- A pleasant working atmosphere, regular outings, Friday afternoon drinks, and a healthy dose of fun!
Information & Application
At 100procent, we strive for a culture of connection based on respect, openness, and authenticity. This is achieved by dedicatedly building and ensuring a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees. This way, we can each day be our authentic selves at work.
If this appeals to you, and you are excited about the vacancy, respond directly. Who knows, you might be our new colleague soon.
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to Sollicitatie@100procent.email